International DJ (iDJ) Essential Basslines 1

Used to like iDJ (or International DJ) magazine. Came with a CD and some good reviews of new and old songs and remixes working in clubs and festivals around the world. When they published their pick of essential basslines, but didn't release a comp of it, I figured I should make sure I had them available every time I did a set. So I put them in to a four CD set, all in mixable BPM order. So here is volume one of the set. Welcome to the New Year!

International DJ (iDJ) Essential Basslines 1

01 Zed Bias - Neighbourhood (Zed Bias 2K vocal Mix)
02 Pendulum featuring the Freestylers - Fasten Your Seatbelt
03 Red Snapper - Hot Flush (Sabres of Paradise remix)
04 King Bee - Back by Dope Demand
05 The All Seeing I - Beat Goes On
06 Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Cutslo (Lokuste Mix)
07 Grandmaster Melle Mel - White Lines
08 Azzido da Bass - Dooms Night (Timo Maas Remix)
09 Metisse - Sousounde  (Freq Nasty &  Blim Edit)
10 ILS - Next Level
11 Dead Prez - It's Bigger than Hip-Hop (Real version)
12 Newcleus - Jam On Revenge
13 Chic - Good Times
14 Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel it (Original 12 mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment