Bowie, Eno, Pop Pick

This kinda came together, because one hung out with another, then hung out with the next. Not even sure they all hung out at the exact same time. And frankly I could have included some Lou Reed here, but didn't. Somehow these seem connected. The sound overlaps, but never seems the same. I just like how it fits, so this is my David Bowie, Brian Eno and Iggy Pop pick. The Manzanera and 801 also fits if you look at who plays on those tracks and so does Talking Heads. I just like to play these tracks, so this is my excuse. Wacky caricatures put the cover together for me.

Bowie, Eno, Pop Pick

01 Brian Eno - Sky Saw
02 Phil Manzanera - Carhumba
03 801 - T.N.K. (Tomorrow Never Knows)
04 Brian Eno - No One Receiving
05 Brian Eno - Backwater
06 Iggy Pop - Sister Midnight
07 Iggy Pop - Nightclubbing
08 David Bowie - Sound And Vision
09 David Bowie - Warszawa
10 David Bowie - Some Are
11 Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
12 Iggy Pop - The Passenger
13 David Bowie - Heroes
14 David Bowie - V-2 Schneider
15 Eno, Moebius & Roedelius - Base & Apex
16 David Bowie - D.J.
17 David Bowie - Red money
18 Talking Heads - Life During Wartime

No comments:

Post a Comment