Pato Banton Pick 1

The first time I heard Pato Banton was on an English Beat track. I had not heard anything like him. I looked for his album eventually and then every one after. I especially liked his tracks with other artists and he seemed to do that a lot. His track Don't Sniff Coke was a favorite of mine and all my followers on my radio shows. I had one reggae personality where I became Dino B when I filled in for the reggae girl who did a great show. Her on air name was Deena B, so I became her "brother" when I went on to substitute for her. Lots of fun. Anyway, many of these tracks would get played. I divided this up into two CD's so you get volume one today.

Pato Banton Pick 1

01 English Beat - Pato And Roger A Go Talk
02 Pato Banton - Pato & Roger Come Again
03 Pato Banton - One World
04 Pato Banton - Spirits In A Material World
05 Pato Banton - Pato's Opinion
06 Pato Banton - Pato's Opinion Pt. 2
07 Pato Banton - Settle Satan
08 Pato Banton & Mad Professor - Satan
09 Pato Banton - Don't Sniff Coke
10 Pato Banton - Roots, Rock, Reggae
11 Pato Banton - Wize Up!
12 Pato Banton - Hello Tosh
13 Pato Banton & Mad Professor - Worries

No comments:

Post a Comment