Happy Birthday! 2

Well, today's my wife's birthday, so in honor of that I will post volume two of my Happy Birthday pick. Not going to say much more except for look for part one if you want more birthday songs. There are no repeats. No more write-up, I am going to spend the day with her, so cya.

Happy Birthday! 2

01 The Association - Birthday Morning
02 New Kids On The Block - Happy Birthday
03 Steppenwolf - Happy Birthday
04 Carly Simon - Happy Birthday
05 The Crests - Sixteen Candles
06 The Pixies Three - Birthday Party
07 Johnny Crawford - Cindy's Birthday
08 Bill Nelson - Year 44 (The Birthday Song)
09 Cibo Matto - Birthday Cake
10 Cracker - Happy Birthday To Me
11 The Birthday Party - Happy Birthday
12 The Fall - Birthday
13 Mrs Peacock - Birthday
14 Mother May I - Birthday Wish
15 HR - Happy Birthday My Son
16 Marilyn Monroe - Happy Birthday Mr President
17 Residents - Birthday Boy
18 Ween - Birthday Boy
19 Tom Chapin - The Backwards Birthday Party
20 Arrogant Worms - The Happy Happy Birthday Song
21 Paul Anka - Did You Have A Happy Birthday
22 Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach - Tears at the Birthday Party
23 Vandals - Bad Birthday Bash
24 They Might Be Giants - It's Not My Birthday
25 Disney - Alice in Wonderland - The Unbirthday Song

No comments:

Post a Comment