Crooners Pick 1

I grew up listening to the Rat Pack and Bing Crosby specials and the associated albums. I always loved Dean Martin. I also loved Dorothy Lamour because of all the "Road" pictures. So when it came time to make this Pick it was not difficult. I know all the songs. This is my pick, not the definitive list of all time, but my definitive list. If you have some that didn't make it on this compilation, please leave them in the comments, I would love to hear what you are thinking.

Crooners Pick 1

01 Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
02 Freddy Fender - Before the Next Teardrops Falls
03 Frank Sinatra - Strangers In The Night
04 Matt Monro - On Days Like These
05 Bing Crosby - You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby
06 Rudy Vallee - As Time Goes By
07 Jim Nabors - The Impossible Dream
08 Al Martino - Spanish Eyes
09 Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
10 Perry Como - Magic Moments
11 Harry Connick, Jr. - A Wink And A Smile
12 Tony Bennett - I Left My Heart In San Francisco
13 Sammy Davis, Jr. - Something's Gotta Give
14 Michael Buble - Feeling Good
15 Jack Jones - Wives And Lovers
16 Vic Damone - On The Street Where You Live
17 Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody
18 Johnny Mathis - Misty
19 Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea
20 Robert Goulet - If Ever I Would Leave You
21 Engelbert Humperdinck - Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)
22 Bobby Vinton - Blue velvet
23 Mel Tormé - Comin' Home Baby
24 Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Yes Dean is great. I also enjoy Roy Orbison.
    Look up Al Bowlly "Love is the sweetest thing". It's very old but I really enjoy the sound.

    ReplyDelete