What's The Connection? Beatlesque 1

The last couple of days has been songs that sound like the Rolling Stones, but I only made those ones, because of these songs that have the connection of sounding like Beatles songs. This i have always been interested in. It always amazed me how much some bands can sound like The Beatles. Interestingly, this covers early and late Beatles. There are so many different sounds to the Beatles. Notice the cover is similar to Cheap Trick's album logo. I was obsessed with Cheap Trick, partially their Beatles sound, but also just how they are so cool. I used to have a concert Tee with the Cheap Trick logo in that font

What's The Connection? Beatlesque 1

01 Klaatu - Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
02 The Small Faces - My Mind's Eye
03 Remains - Why Do I Cry
04 The Mascots - Words Enough To Tell You
05 The Hudson Brothers - So You Really Are A Star
06 Dave Clark Five - Because
07 The Gants - I Wonder
08 Bee Gees - In My Own Time
09 The 'E' Types - Put The Clock Back On The Wall
10 Cream - Doing That Scrapyard Thing
11 The Byrds - You Won't Have To Cry
12 Dovers - What Am I Going To Do
13 The Beau Brummels - Laugh, Laugh
14 The Zombies - Tell Her No
15 The Rutles - Cheese And Onions
16 The Knickerbockers - Lies
17 The Pretty Things - She Says Good Morning
18 Badfinger - Come and Get It
19 Utopia - I Just Want To Touch You
20 The Wonders - That Thing You Do!
21 Cheap Trick - Had To Make You Mine
22 XTC - I'd Like That
23 Matthew Sweet - I've Been Waiting
24 Electric Light Orchestra - Bluebird Is Dead
25 Radiohead - Killer Cars
26 Nirvana - About A Girl
27 Tears For Fears - Sowing The Seeds Of Love

4 comments: