What's The Connection? Stonesque 1

I actually made a connection for the Beatles first, but haven't posted it yet. I actually thought I did, but oops. I was wrong. So this gets posted first. Songs that sound like the Rolling Stones, to me. Easy enough. They have all kinds of genres just among their own songs, so this will be a little all over as well. Since I made these, I saw that another site has made a comp that has way more than here. Oh well, I have a couple they don't have. Either way it is somewhat subjective. Some barely sounds like Stones. Others like the Chocolate Watchband sound so much like them in  several songs, that they were mistaken for them a few times.

What's The Connection? Stonesque 1

01 Chocolate Watch Band - Gone And Passes By
02 Cage The Elephant - Back Stabbin' Betty
03 Paul Westerberg - Dirty Diesel
04 The Black Crowes - Jealous Again
05 The Sky - Make It Tight
06 Humble Pie - 30 Days In The Hole
07 Soft Boys - Rock 'n' Roll Toilet {2}
08 Shoes - Hot Mess
09 Flamin' Groovies - High Flyin' Baby
10 Drive By Truckers - 3 Dimes Down
11 Primal Scream - Rocks
12 Georgia Satellites - Stellazine Blues
13 The Raconteurs - Blue Veins
14 Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul
15 The Cult - Love Removal Machine
16 The Romantics - Rock You Up
17 The Standells - Dirty Water
18 Iggy Pop - Kill City
19 Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment