What's The Connection? Sugar

This is one sweet connection. Made a few years ago, when I was still eating sugar this WTC of songs with sugar in the title was kind of fun to put together. A little old and a little newer, it covers all the bases in genres. Country, rock psychedelic, pop, soul, blues, glam etc. Lots of sugary songs and still more that could be played. These are my favorites that I own. Tell me which ones I missed and maybe I will make part two. I love the sugar cane cover.

What's The Connection? Sugar

01 Grateful Dead - Sugar Magnolia
02 Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
03 Hadda Brooks - Need a Little Sugar In My Bowl
04 Jackson 5 - Sugar Daddy
05 Jade Anderson - Sugarhigh
06 Neil Young - Sugar Mountain
07 Mouse & The Traps - Maid Of Sugar-Maid Of Spice
08 Archies - Sugar, Sugar
09 Talking Heads - Sugar On My Tongue
10 Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
11 Sneaker Pimps - Spin Spin Sugar
12 Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
13 CJ Bolland - Sugar Is Sweeter
14 System Of A Down - Sugar
15 Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love
16 Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs - Sugar Shack
17 Junior Brown - Sugar Foot Rag
18 Cleveland Crochet - Sugar Bee
19 The Cryan Shames - Sugar And Spice
20 Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Goin' Down
21 Nancy Sinatra - Sugar Town
22 The Palace Guard - Falling Sugar
23 Cocteau Twins - Sugar Hiccup
24 Claudine Longet - Sugar Me

No comments:

Post a Comment