What's The Connection? Stonesque 2

Yesterday was most of the intro for this connection, But I have to mention two bands that, to me can sound like the Stones too much. One is the Chocolate Watchband. When I first heard I Ain't No Miracle Worker, I could have sworn that it was the Rolling Stones. Same thing for some Aerosmith. And the pouty lips may have something to do with the latter.

What's The Connection? Stonesque 2

0 The Charlatans - Just When You're Thinkin' Things Over
21 Pretenders - My City Was Gone
22 Queens Of The Stone Age - If I Had A Tail
23 New Radicals - You Get What You Give
24 The Standells - Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White
25 Ed Sheeran - Sing
26 Chocolate Watch Band - I Ain't No Miracle Worker
27 Green On Red - This Time Around
28 David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
29 Kinks - Catch Me Now I'm Falling
30 Cheap Trick - I Love You Honey But I Hate Your Friends
31 Wolfmother - I Ain't Got No
32 Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Brenda
33 Tommy Stinson - It's A Drag
34 Noel Redding Band - Hold On To What Youve Got
35 Kenny Brown - Goin' Back To Mississippi
36 Mink DeVille - Gunslinger
37 Aerosmith - Draw The Line

3 comments: