What Is The Connection? Born 1

One of the most amazing things in my life was watching my daughter be born. Long labor of over 40 hours (no one slept). She was a pretty big baby. I was the first one to touch her head when she was crowning. I got to cut the umbilical cord. I was able to wash her up for the first time. Great nurses who let me be involved in every aspect. That continued through her childhood. One of the best experiences of my life. Yes, it was thousands and thousands of diapers changed, yes, there was crying (and laughing) and tons of other things we went through and it still cannot be compared to anything else. I put together this much later, but I thought about it a lot before. My Connection of Born songs. Nothing to do with my daughter's birth, but still kinda cool.

What Is The Connection? Born 1

01 Sara Evans - Born To Fly
02 KLF - Born Free
03 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Born To Run
04 Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Born With A Broken Heart
05 Talking Heads - Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On)
06 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Born on the Bayou
07 Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA
08 The Ronettes - Born To Be Together
09 Yello - Move Dance Be Born
10 Patrick Hernandez - Born to Be Alive
11 Queen - I Was Born To Love You
12 Underworld - Born Slippy Nuxx
13 The Police - Born In The 50's
14 Nina Hagen - Born In Xixax
15 Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
16 Jimi Hendrix - Born Under A Bad Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment