IRS Greatest Hits volume 1-3

I normally do not post any comps I didn't make myself. I've made a few exceptions for some really cool comps that friends have made and this pick isn't that either. This is a compilation that a record company made. Not too sure that it is available anymore, but even if it is, I don't think they would mind me posting it. This is a loss leader record that IRS Records put out decades ago to promote their label and bands. Including the Police, probably their biggest band. I am posting this, because of a couple of reasons. It was one of the first records I got like this. It was really, really cheap. It came out as volume 2 & 3 (you had to send a couple of bucks to the company to get volume 1). I found a bunch of cool bands I had never heard before. And I really liked the albums. Started me on a path to find a bunch of these bands. I sent it over to a guy that posts albums from companies and he didn't post it for some reason, so I figured I might as well post it here, because maybe someone else will love it like I did. I hope that's you.

IRS Greatest Hits volume 1-3

Vol. 1
01 Payola$ - China Boys
02 Klark Kent - Ritch in a Ditch
03 Oingo Boingo - Only A Lad
04 Berlin - Matter Of Time
05 Stranglers - The Raven
06 Henry Badowski - My Face
07 Stranglers - Vietnamerica
08 Oingo Boingo - Ain't This the Life
09 Buzzcocks - Are Everything
10 Chelsea - No Escape

Vol. 2
11 Fleshtones - Cold, Cold Shoes
12 Brian James - Ain't That A Shame
13 Henry Badowski - Baby Sign Here With Me
14 Alternative TV - Action Time Vision
15 Squeeze - Backtrack
16 Skafish - Disgracing The Family Name
17 The Damned - Wait For The Blackout
18 Klark Kent - Thrills
19 The Stranglers - Straighten Out
20 Chelsea - Urban Kids
21 The Cramps - Uranium Rock
22 The Humans - I Live In The City

Vol. 3
23 The Police - Fallout
24 Sector 27 - Can't Keep Away
25 John Cale - Memphis
26 Jools Holland - Mess Around
27 Payola$ - Jukebox
28 The Fall - Rebellious Jukebox
29 Patrick D. Martin - Computer Datin'
30 Oingo Boingo - Only A Lad
31 Buzzcocks - You Say You Don't Love Me
32 Klark Kent - Office Girls
33 Wazmo Nariz - Lips
34 Fashion - Sodium Pentathol Negative

No comments:

Post a Comment