Power Trios

This one was easy, because I didn't have to spend much time doing this. I thought of some of my favorite Power Trios and put them together. I can't say these are the best, the very best or the worst or anything, except they are my pick for today of power trios. I'm sure you have your favorite power trios, might even be some of these, but not these tracks. That's okay. Leave your favorites in the comments. I'll respect your choices and maybe make another one out of all yours. 

Power Trios

01 Triumph - I Live For The Weekend
02 Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
03 The James Gang - Funk # 49
04 Beck, Bogert, Appice - Black Cat Moan
05 Jimi Hendrix - Wild Thing
06 Budgie - In For The Kill
07 Cream - White Room
08 Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
09 Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues
10 Grand Funk Railroad - We're an American Band
11 Robin Trower - Lady Love
12 Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
13 Mountain - Mississippi Queen
14 Rush - La Villa Strangiato
15 ZZ Top - La Grange

4 comments: