What's The Connection? Vacation

People tend to take vacations in the summer, although for many it's been staycations or having a holiday at home. But this was made some time ago, before the really bad inflation and huge gas prices. All the songs have vacation in the title. Yes, I know that some people say they go on holiday (that's another WTC?). This one is strictly a vacation connection. I knew I had to have the Go-Go's in here, the rest went around that. I came up with a few good ones. Again let me know if your favorite vacation song isn't in here. And enjoy whatever vacation you are having this year. I hope it's sweet. And yes, that's me on the Jetski.

What's The Connection? Vacation

01 Young Fresh Fellows - Empty Set Takes a Vacation
02 Sister Sledge - Let's Go On Vacation
03 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Mideast Vacation
04 Ricky Nelson - A Long Vacation
05 Lionel Richie - Sweet Vacation
06 Orleans - I Need A Break (From My Vacation)
07 The Party - Summer Vacation
08 Bo Diddley - Bo's Vacation
09 Buddy Guy - Your Mind Is On Vacation
10 Alabama - Vacation
11 Johnny Cash - When I Take My Vacation In Heaven
12 The Ramones - Endless Vacation
13 The Fleshtones - Bazooka Joe's Vacation
14 Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation
15 Black Oak Arkansas - Spring Vacation
16 Chuck Berry - Vacation Time
17 Van Morrison - Your Mind Is On Vacation
18 Sugarland - Operation Working Vacation
19 Connie Francis - Vacation
20 Vitamin C - Vacation
21 Freezepop - Vacation
22 Circle Jerks - Paid Vacation
23 Beach Boys - Spring Vacation
24 Go-Go's - Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment