Girls and Guitars

This pick is all about Girls & Guitars. Also featured on Butter Boy's blog who has some more great comps on his site. Some of my picks of great guitarists who happen to be female. These are all some kick ass guitarists. Seen many of them live in concert and they shred. A few are not usually the first ones you think of, because they are in male fronted bands, but that shouldn't matter. I'm not going to name each of the guitarists (just find the bands on some wiki), but some of these are just really well known and a couple less so. I wish we could all see a couple of them still, but the bands are no more. The Cramps and Betty Blowtorch, we're only going to be able to see on someone's video channel. And it's too bad because they rocked. Anyway, I didn't include a few obvious choices (maybe in volume two if I ever make it), so be sure to call me on it in the comments.

Girls and Guitars

01 St. Vincent - Rattlesnake
02 The Breeders - Cannonball
03 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock n Roll
04 The Great Kat - Beethoven On Speed
05 Marnie Stern - Transformer
06 L7 - Pretend We're Dead
07 Gretchen Menn - Scrap Metal
08 Jennifer Batten - Whammy Damage
09 Vixen - Edge Of A Broken Heart
10 Nashville Pussy - Go MotherFucker Go
11 Orianthi - According To You
12 Nori Bucci - Recurring Nightmare
13 Heart - Barracuda
14 Pretenders - Mystery Achievement
15 One-Eyed Doll - Be My Friend
16 Sleater-Kinney - Oh!
17 Betty Blowtorch - Hell On Wheels
18 Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly
19 The Donnas - Take It Off
20 Sarah Longfield - Cataclysm
21 Nili Brosh - A Matter Of Perception
22 Halestorm - I Miss The Misery
23 The Cramps - What's Inside a Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment