Industrial Dance 1

Industrial Dance pick is a series of my favorite songs that you would classify as danceable industrial music. It has such a boring title, but it is what it is. Throbbing Gristle, to me is the start of industrial music. But Industrial dance is a little different. Some people call this EBM or Electronic Body Music and I think I even have an old CD that's called Electronic Body Music. Although TG had some industrial dance, it wasn't until Front 242 or Skinny Puppy that it started to gain traction as a "genre". Some of the tracks on this series, may not fit your description, but I just think if it's danceable and industrial sounding, it goes. Enjoy what I chose. Either way it is a great follow up to the Grebo pick of yesterday.

Industrial Dance 1

01 Butthole Surfers - Who Was In My Room Last Night?
02 KMFDM - Godlike
03 White Zombie - More Human Than Human [Meet Bambi in the King's Harem Mix]
04 Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole
05 Ptp - Show Me Your Spine
06 1000 Homo Djs - Supernaut
07 Front 242 - Headhunter V 3.0
08 Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
09 Rob Zombie - Dragula
10 Throbbing Gristle - Hot Heels United (Carter Tutti Remix)
11 The Genetic Terrorists - TGT
12 Sheep on Drugs - Motorbike
13 Skinny Puppy - Assimilate
14 Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
15 Revolting Cocks - Something Wonderful
16 Cabaret Voltaire - No Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment