Electric Banana 1

Please don't ask how I came up with the title for this one. I don't remember. Although I did hand draw the banana. This was originally a cassette that I made around the time of Berlin's second album, but the first with Terri Nunn back at the helm. Which is why this cassette features four songs from the band on the whole cassette. each side became a CD and now a playlist. The pick is some tracks I was listening to in 1982. Some old garage and some new punk, a couple of covers, new wave and some rock. I hope you like the mix.

Electric Banana 1

01 The Rockats - Make That Move
02 Buddy Holly - Rave On
03 Berlin - Tell Me Why
04 The Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
05 Dead Kennedys - Rawhide
06 The Balloon Farm - A Question Of Temperature
07 Sex Pistols - Rock Around The Clock
08 Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law
09 The Ramones - Rockaway Beach
10 Swinging Blue Jeans - Hippy Hippy Shake
11 Eddie & The Hot Rods - Do Anything You Want To Do
12 Gary Usher - The Beetle
13 Grand Funk - The Locomotion
14 The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
15 Berlin - Sex (I'm A...)

No comments:

Post a Comment