Industrial Dance 3

I continue the Industrial Dance pick today with older and newer (at least at the time I made this) tracks. A couple of nice remixes and some bands you've already seen before. It's obvious that I like bands like Cabaret Voltaire who I've seen live multiple times. In England as well as in the US. The time I saw them in the UK was pretty cool. Hadn't planned on seeing them, but heard they were in town while I was there. Saw them in a relatively small club in some remote area near London. Called a friend who got me a ticket at the door. Very different type of show compared to the NY venue I saw them in. A little rawer (and smaller club) in the UK, but still as cool as ever. The collaboration between Lustmord and Chris & Cosey (TGT) is one of my favorites. I especially like the Razormaid remix which was not widely available.

Industrial Dance 3

31 The Normal - Warm Leatherette
32 Nine Inch Nails - Burn
33 Skinny Puppy - Worlock
34 Pigface - Sickaspfuck (Full Gimball #1 Club Mix)
35 Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria (12 mix)
36 Ministry - Thieves
37 SPK - Mouth To Mouth
38 Lords of Acid - I Sit On Acid
39 The Genetic Terrorists - Machine Gun (Razormaid Mix)
40 Acid Horse - No Name No Slogan (Cabaret Voltaire)
41 My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - A Girl Doesn't Get Killed By A Make-Believe Lover... 'cuz It's Hot
42 Portion Control - Raise The Pulse
43 Throbbing Gristle - Adrenalin

No comments:

Post a Comment