What's The Connection? Sunshine

After I had the Summer connection done, I had to work on the Sunshine WTC? For me there were some obvious choices that I liked immediately (Dean Martin and Prince, of course), but also Earth Wind & Fire and Nina Hagen had to be in there. The hardest part is narrowing it down (and remembering all the possible songs). I'm sure if I thought about it today, I'd come up with a bunch more to make another volume of Sunshine songs, but I never really did. I got most all of my favorites, so I'm happy with it. But if you have a favorite that I'm missing, let me know in the comments. Either way, no matter where you are, this is a great album to play on a hot sun shiny day.

What's The Connection? Sunshine

01 Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
02 Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
03 Ray Charles - You Are My Sunshine
04 Donovan - Sunshine Superman
05 Tom Tom Club - Sunshine and Ecstasy
06 Earth Wind & Fire - Sunshine
07 Katrina And The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
08 Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
09 Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
10 The Brady Bunch - It's A Sunshine Day
11 Jonathan Edwards - Sunshine
12 Nina Hagen & Cast - Let The Sunshine In
13 Love & Rockets - It Could Be Sunshine
14 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Walking In The Sunshine
15 Fishbone - Everyday Sunshine
16 Eddy Grant - Walkin' On Sunshine
17 Joi - Sunshine & The Rain
18 Fuzzbox - Pink Sunshine
19 Prince - Play In The Sunshine
20 Dean Martin - Powder Your Face With Sunshine (Smile! Smile! Smile!)
21 Lee Oskar - Sunshine Keri
22 Praxis - Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment