Infectious Pop Sensibilities 2

Part two of the series. Not sure that I will put any more up for now, so this will have to do in the meantime. Weird, different pop songs, that sometimes are borderline offensive and sometime are just pop songs that should have been hits (according to me, who is often wrong). Some rare songs, some easily found. Most on some album or another, but a couple of 45's in here. The cover is my idea of pop sensibilities, not sure that it's infectious. But oh well, it's my pick.

Infectious Pop Sensibilities 2

24 Red Zone - News From The Red Zone
25 Grotus - Good Evening
26 Evolution Control Committee - Rocked By Rape
27 Sparks - Your Call's Very Important to Us.  Please Hold.
28 Bill Nelson - Hard Facts From The Fiction Department
29 Jane Bond & the Undercover Men - Stuff We're Not Supposed To Know
30 Bongwater - Celebrity Compass
31 Negativland - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
32 Tom Waits - Step Right Up
33 Dead Milkmen - The Puking Song
34 King Missile - Detachable Penis
35 Zander Schloss - Salsa Y Ketchup
36 Monty Python - Sit On My Face
37 Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - My Wife & My Dead Wife
38 Residents - Constantinople
39 Killer Pussy - Teenage Enema Nurses In Bondage
40 Inflatable Boy Clams - Marin
41 Bonzo Dog Band - Big Shot
42 MCM and the Monster - Godzilla
43 Tigers - Spider In The Bath
44 Butthole Surfers - Kuntz
45 Aerosmith - Big Ten Inch Record
46 AC-DC - Big Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment