Industrial Dance 2

Continuing the Industrial Dance pick series. Here's volume two. As you will probably surmise after a while is: I like this genre. Some borderline songs here. If it wasn't remixed by Adrian Sherwood, I would put Einsturzende Neubauten in the straight industrial category, but Adrian spices it up and makes them a bit more danceable. I really like the Clock DVA (I used another one of their songs as my signature song, when I was on the radio). A few obvious choices in here, but I will mention only My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (shortened later to Thrill Kill Kult). Their show in San Francisco had to have the most smoke/fog in any show I have ever been to. You could barely make out the band. Just flashes of lights. And I was in the front. More coming.

Industrial Dance 2

17 Einsturzende Neubauten - Yu-Gung (Adrian Sherwood Mix)
18 Clock DVA - The Hacker
19 Cyberaktif - Nothing Stays
20 Snowy Red - Breakdown
21 Dessau - Isolation
22 Front 242 - Welcome To Paradise V 1.0
23 Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant
24 Bigod 20 - The Bog
25 My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Kooler Than Jesus
26 Front Line Assembly - Mindphaser (12 Version)
27 A Split Second - Flesh (The Original Mix)
28 DAF - Goldenes Spielzeug
29 Leather Strip - Strap Me Down
30 Severed Heads - Dead Eyes Opened

No comments:

Post a Comment