It's An Obsession 1

This is another one of my old mixtape cassettes redone as a CD and then as a playlist pick. It's all just stuff I was listening to back then. Not sure of the timeline, but somewhere in the 80's is my guess. You might be able to figure it out by checking release dates of all of these, because it's probably mostly of that year. I'm also not clear on the memory of how I named this, but I was listening to these songs as if it was an obsession. Side 2 tomorrow.

It's An Obsession side 1

01 David Bowie - Let's Dance
02 Jump 'N The Saddle - The Curly Shuffle
03 Kissing The Pink - Big Man Restless
04 Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
05 Depeche Mode - Told You So
06 Ric Ocasek - Something To Grab For
07 Human League - Hard Times
08 Eurythmics - This Is The House
09 Prince - Sexuality
10 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Messages
11 ABC - Poison Arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment