What's The Connection? Hot 1

This Connection is songs that have "hot" in the title. Obviously there are millions of songs to pick from. I started with Fishbone (one of my favorite bands that I've seen live many, many times.) They usually did  the song Fishbone (Is Red Hot). Later, I saw them open for the Chili Peppers and they had a song called They're Red Hot. I don't know who started it but I heard it first with Fishbone. Both were good calls to get you excited about the bands. Anyway, I looked at some other bands I liked and came up with enough for almost two CD's worth of Hot songs. Here's the first hot WTC? These songs are red hot!

What's The Connection? Hot 1

01 Billy Lee Riley - Red Hot
02 Olivia Newton-John - Totally Hot
03 Rolling Stones - Hot Stuff
04 Jerry Reed - When You're Hot, You're Hot
05 Soft Boys - I Got The Hots
06 Nelly - Hot In Herre
07 Nick Gilder - Hot Child In The City
08 Heatwave - Too Hot To Handle
09 Fishbone - Fishbone (Is Red Hot)
10 Arrow - Hot Hot Hot
11 Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
12 Commodores - To Hot Ta Trot
13 Throbbing Gristle - Hot On The Heels Of Love
14 Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell - Drop It Like It's Hot
15 Power Station - Some Like It Hot
16 Y&T - Hot Shot
17 Loverboy - The Kid Is Hot Tonite
18 General Public - Hot You're Cool
19 Red Hot Chili Peppers - They're Red Hot
20 The Fall - Hot Aftershave Bop

No comments:

Post a Comment