Industrial Dance 4

Several more of bands you've already heard in this series, but it's my pick. I'm sure you must have a few of your favorites that I may have left out. Be sure to leave it in the comments. I have enough songs prepared for a couple more volumes, but this is the last one for now. A couple of cool tracks here. Radioactive Goldfish was considered techno, but I lumped them in here. I got records from Cheetah at a record convention (along with Schnitt Acht - who is supposedly just heavy metal). I listened to the albums when I got home and said, wow. Never did get either on CD, so these were from the LP's. The band a;Grumh I found on a CD hunt. Loved them and ended up getting a few more. The fact that they covered Pink Floyd was just bonus. A few of these perhaps are more than just Industrial Dance, but I think they fit anyway. Some are so typical of the genre that no one can argue. Hamburger Lady in it's original form may be more industrial than dance, but with the remix, no doubt that it's danceable.

Industrial Dance 4

44 Carter USM - Bedsitter
45 Gary Clail's Tackhead Sound System - Hard Left
46 A Split Second - Colosseum Crash (12'' Version 89)
47 Throbbing Gristle - Hamburger Lady (Carter Tutti Remix)
48 Lead Into Gold - Faster Than Light
49 Cat Rapes Dog - Ironman
50 Schnitt Acht - Grouch
51 Radioactive Goldfish - LSD Is The Bomb
52 Pankow - Kunst Und Wahnsinn
53 Big Black - The Model
54 Rammstein - Du Hast
55 Meat Beat Manifesto - Prime Audio Soup
56 Peace Love + Pitbulls - Do The Monkey (Hitch-Hike To Mars)
57 My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - After The Flesh
58 a;Grumh... - Another Brick in the Wall Part II
59 Front Line Assembly - Maniacal

No comments:

Post a Comment