Clash Of The Titans 5

This volume of the electroclash pick has one of my favorite tracks from a band (producer?) I have no idea about. I just know I like the track. Ctrl Z vs Screwface. Especially when it is Zedd. Control Zedd. So obviously not from the US. But what a way to start off a volume than with that intro. A bunch of remixes and cool unknowns. I just like it. No explanations or reasons. 

Clash Of The Titans 5

01 Ctrl Z vs Screwface - StereoTypical
02 Blackjoy - Moustache (La Stache)
03 Eyerer & Chopstick - Haunting
04 GusGus - Desire (G-G Remix)
05 Booka Shade - In White Rooms
06 Fuckpony - Ride The Pony
07 Havana Boys - So Horny (Original Mix)
08 David Guetta vs The Egg - Walking Away (Tocadisco Remix)
09 Vinylgroover & The Red Hed - This Life (Electro Remix)
10 Mason - Exceeder (Mashtronic Remix)
11 Abel Ramos - Te Quiero Puta
12 Ctrl Z - Badman (Screwface Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment