Clash Of The Titans 4

More electroclash in this series pick. Although I would suggest that only some of this is really electroclash and the rest is a some other kind of flavor edm. A couple of tracks that are covers, at least one that feels like a cover but is an original. A few remixes and one of my own edits. All danceable and kinda go well together. Over the last couple of volumes, you've probably noticed some of the same names come up. No accident.

Clash Of The Titans 4

01 Max Sedgley - Happy (Make You Happy)
02 Milke - She Says
03 Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
04 Wekan - Skid
05 Riot In Belgium - The Acid Never Lies
06 Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (Linus Loves Remix)
07 Tiga - Burning Down The House
08 Eric Prydz Vs Pink Floyd - Proper Education (Daft Mix)
09 Henry Mancini - Pink Panther Theme (Fischerspooner Mix)
10 Armand Van Helden - My My My
11 Playgroup featuring KC Flightt - Front 2 Back (Kenny Dope Gotta Mix)
12 Booka Shade - Mandarine Girl
13 The Egg - The Wall (Mylo Remix)
14 Darude - Sandstorm
15 Robert Miles - Children (Pol's CYF Edit)
16 Tiësto - Adagio For Strings 

No comments:

Post a Comment