Electric Banana 2

Part two of the old cassette Electric Banana. I had some old songs and some new songs to surround a few Berlin tracks that I liked from their Pleasure Victim album. Not that the garage and new wave and punk sounded anything like Berlin, but somehow I believed it did. And listening to it again, I realize that it kinda goes, but kinda not. Anyway enjoy the cover and the tracks on this pick. I'm glad the c-90 cassette found new life on here for you.

Electric Banana 2

16 The Bangles - Want You
17 Seeds - Pushin' Too Hard
18 The Rockats - Go Cat Wild
19 Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
20 The Berlin Brats - Tropically Hot
21 Berlin - Pleasure Victim
22 Droogs - Set My Love On You
23 Stranglers - Walk On By
24 The Standells - Dirty Water
25 The Crowd - Suzy Is A Surf Rocker
26 Sex Pistols - (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
27 Berlin - Masquerade
28 The Knickerbockers - Lies
29 Altered Images - Little Town Flirt
30 Guess Who - Shakin' All Over
31 Surf Punks - New Lead Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment