It's An Obsession 2

The second half of my playlist, It's An Obsession. All songs I was obsessing over in the 80's when I made the tape. I re-did it as a CD and then as a playlist. I listened to these songs and I obsessed over making tapes, so what does the title refer to? No idea. I don't know if now, I would put Billie Jean and Kissing The Pink on the same pick, but it made sense then. The cover is a recreation of the cassette label I made originally. See the first side yesterday for more of the story.

It's An Obsession 2

12 Human League - (Keep Feeling) Fascination
13 David Bowie - China Girl
14 Kissing The Pink - Love Lasts Forever
15 The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another
16 Eurythmics - Love Is A Stranger
17 Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake
18 A Flock Of Seagulls - Modern Love Is Automatic
19 Devo - Through Being Cool
20 Kissing The Pink - Watching Their Eyes
21 David Bowie - Criminal World
22 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
23 Men Without Hats - The Great Ones Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment