In-Frelling-Fix

I know how I came up with the title, so let me address that first. An "In Fix" is To insert (a morphological element) into the body of a word. Usually a swear word. Taking the word Unbelievable and adding the f-word (with an "ing") between "un" and "believable". I was looking at that and wanted to have a title with a swear word, but not a real one. So "Frell" was the swear word that the characters in Farscape used when they wanted to swear. And I had this CD I was making with jazz, but not jazz. Rock, but not rock. And none of it was quite what I would characterize as prog rock (although I'm sure some would.) So I used the in fix title for this playlist pick. Interesting, but doesn't make a difference to the music on here. Although the last track is also an In Fix. Ta da!

In-Frelling-Fix

01 The Dregs - Cruise Control
02 Frank Zappa - Peaches En Regalia
03 Renaissance - Kings & Queens
04 Traffic - Low Spark Of Hi-Heeled Boys
05 Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire
06 Return to Forever - Medieval Overture
07 Weather Report - Havona
08 Quiet Sun - Sol Caliente
09 King Crimson - Indoor Games
10 Soft Machine - Out-Bloody-Rageous

No comments:

Post a Comment