Beautiful Guitar Solos 1

This was pretty easy. I picked what I thought were some songs that had the most beautiful guitar solos of all time. I then asked friends, musicians, DJ's what their favorite Beautiful Guitar Solos were (I got a few more that I had forgotten.) And came up with this pick. Several already finished in the series and more to be added. This first volume will have to do for now. I am putting it up now, because another cool site (ButterBoy) had a compilation playlist from Paszek that reminded me of this one. That one was Beautiful Instrumentals. Quite good. Go get that one too, and keep a lookout for the other volumes in this series coming.

Beautiful Guitar Solos 1

01 Santana - Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile)
02 Little River Band - It's A Long Way There
03 David Gilmour - Raise My Rent
04 Frank Zappa - Watermelon In Easter Hay
05 Robin Trower Band - Daydream
06 Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
07 Jeff Beck - Cause We've Ended As Lovers
08 Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
09 Stevie Ray Vaughan - Riviera Paradise
10 Roy Buchanan - The Messiah Will Come Again
11 Pat Metheny - Dream Of The Return
12 Joe Satriani - Always With Me, Always With You

2 comments:

  1. As a "Daydreamer" (!!!) I like #05, but all of them are great! Thank you Pol.

    ReplyDelete