Paisley Pick 3

We continue on in this series of Paisley Picks. This is three of six. By now you probably caught on to the fact that the covers have growing number of Paisleys. Kind of related is the Make Love Not War series that I posted last year. Check that out to see how I classify these differently. After this series, I will post another "related" series, but you'll have to wait for that one.

Paisley Pick 3

01 Love - Alone Again Or
02 Stairs - Weed Bus
03 The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
04 The 'E' Types - Put The Clock Back On The Wall
05 Hollies - King Midas In Reverse
06 Electric Prunes - Get Me To The World On Time
07 Plasticland - Getting Out Of Hand
08 Mouse & The Traps - Maid Of Sugar-Maid Of Spice
09 Kenny Rogers And The First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
10 Purple Gang - Granny Takes A Trip
11 Zombies - Time Of The Season
12 Bee Gees - In My Own Time
13 Who - I Can See For Miles
14 Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
15 Donovan - Sunshine Superman
16 Seeds - Up In Her Room
17 The Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints
18 The Balloon Farm - A Question Of Temperature
19 Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
20 Fire - Father's Name Was Dad
21 The Amboy Dukes - Journey To The Center Of The Mind
22 Cryan' Shames - Sugar And Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment