Newfangled Again volume 6

We're in the home stretch on this pick series. Newfangled Again could be ongoing, but eventually I stopped and went on to other picks. Remember I said it comes in waves. Old is new and new is old. It's just the way life works. Every now and again we see something really new sounding and even that just seems new. My experience talking, which just means I'm old. For a while there some of these songs in this entire series were considered to be punk, I'd say not really. Some were considered new wave, again I'd say not really, but perhaps closer. Indie or power pop might be considered as a classification, but nah. It could be all of the above or it just could be rock. You decide. My decision still stands, It's:

Newfangled Again 6

110 Kinky - I Say Hey
111 Angels And Airwaves - The Adventure
112 Cute Is What We Aim For - The Curse Of Crowds
113 Dogs Die In Hot Cars - I Love You 'Cause I Have To
114 Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
115 Silversun Pickups - Well Thought Out Twinkles
116 Hawthorne Heights - Saying Sorry
117 Bloc Party - Helicopter
118 TV On The Radio - Province
119 The Killers - When You Were Young
120 Hoodoo Gurus - I Want You Back
121 The Dears - Whites Only Party
122 The Smiths - This Charming Man
123 The Zutons - You Will You Won't
124 The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
125 Hellogoodbye - Here In Your Arms
126 Iggy and The Stooges - Search and Destroy
127 Ok Go - A Million Ways
128 Plan B - Let It Go
129 Rocco Deluca - Gift
130 Plimsouls - A Million Miles Away
131 The Feeling - Fill My Little World

2 comments:

  1. It saddens me to have my CD collection boxed up (reasoning too long to explain). CDs of Hawthorne Heights, Silversun Pickups, Cute, etc. Anyway, good stuff once again!

    ReplyDelete