Be Mine (Songs for My Valentine)

This is my pick of songs for my Valentine. I suggest that you make your own playlist of songs that mean something for you and yours, but feel free to take some from my pick. Over the next couple of days I will post more songs that fit the Valentine's theme. And this is not the only pick I've made for my Valentine, but you may have to wait for some of the other ones I've made through the years. But this one is one for when you just are figuring it out. A couple of these songs are on because of personal reasons (like our first dances together, where we were, etc), but most are just about falling in love, being in love and realizing you would do anything for this special person.

Be Mine 

01 Dean Martin - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
02 Jack Jones - Love Boat Theme
03 Elvis Crespo - Suavemente
04 Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (Linus Loves Remix)
05 Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want
06 Starbuck - Moonlight Feels Right
07 Roxy Music - To Turn You On
08 Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
09 Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Fallin' In Love
10 Freddy Martin Orchestra - All I Do Is Dream Of You
11 Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around And Fell In Love
12 Chris & Cosey - October (Love Song)
13 Jorge Santana - Love The Way
14 Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
15 Mary J Blige - Be Without You
16 Beyonce featuring Jay Z - Crazy In Love
17 Heatwave - Sho 'Nuff Must Be Luv
18 The Partridge Family - I Woke Up In Love This Morning
19 Rose Royce - I'm In Love (And I Love The Feeling)
20 Frank Zappa - Anything
21 Eno - I'll Come Running

No comments:

Post a Comment