Paisley Pick 1

Paisley to me is a sound of certain psychedelic songs. They overlap a lot with garage and psychedelic pop. I get that this is mainly a 60's kind of thing, but all through out the decades since, good stuff has come out. Backwards guitars, far out lyrics, echo etc help me to sort out the Paisley from the Hippie and Garage and Acid Rock. I hope you enjoy all six of these discs. I updated them. Click on the cover.

Paisley Pick 1

01 The Dukes Of Stratosphear - 25 O'Clock
02 Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
03 Plasticland - Disengaged From The World
04 The 13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me
05 Rolling Stones - Dandelion
06 The Dukes Of Stratosphear - My Love Explodes
07 Pink Floyd - Lucifer Sam
08 Soft Boys - Astronomy Domine
09 Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - The Bells Of Rhymney
10 The Byrds - Eight Miles High
11 Velvet Underground, the & Nico - Femme Fatale
12 The Three O'clock - With A Cantaloupe Girlfriend
13 Chocolate Watch Band - No Way Out
14 Pink Floyd - Scarecrow
15 The Dukes Of Stratosphear - The Mole from the Ministry
16 Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping
17 The Monkees - Porpoise Song (Theme From -Head-)
18 Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
19 Blues Magoos - (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet
20 Chocolate Watch Band - I Ain't No Miracle Worker
21 Love - Orange Skies
22 Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
23 Pink Floyd - Flaming
24 The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
25 The Velvet Underground & Nico - I'll Be Your Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment