Newfangled Again volume 2

A continuation of the "punk, new wave" pick I call Newfangled music. And yes, it is always Newfangled Again. With a stress on the again. Music comes in waves and it doesn't repeat itself, exactly, but it comes close sometimes. So here's my volume two of this pick of older and newer Newfangled punk and new wave kind of stuff. I hope you like it. Several more volumes are coming, so make sure you leave a comment about any tracks you'd like to see in them.

Newfangled Again 2

25 The Strokes - Is This It
26 The Flaming Lips - Mr. Ambulance Driver
27 Fabulous Poodles - Mirror Star
28 Guillemots - Trains To Brazil
29 Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Pablo Picasso
30 Half Japanese - Secret
31 Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth
32 Cobra Killer - Let's Have A Problem
33 The Faint - Glass Danse
34 Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
35 dB's - Amplifier
36 Son Of Dork - Ticket Outta Loserville
37 Snow Patrol - Crazy In Love
38 The Knack - My Sharona
39 The Killers - Mr. Brightside
40 Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
41 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
42 Bowling For Soup - I Ran (So Far Away)
43 Shnazz - (I Want To) Jump On Your Bones
44 Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
45 Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
46 Action Action - Don't Cut Your Fabric
47 Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

No comments:

Post a Comment