Make Love Not War volume 1 (Hippie Music Connection)

Hippie music to me is a little different than psychedelic music or acid rock. It can mean anything, really, that you want it to. Hippies in the 60's listened to most all music that was out in the sixties. So this connection has more to do with that it is not necessarily psychedelic music (which I call paisley music in my weird classification system). And it's not necessarily acid rock (which I think of as psychedelic music that's harder rock, but not quite prog). But everything else that's left over. And it's usually connected in some fashion or another with peace and love and doing your own thing, man. Listen to this What's The Connection? and get an idea of what I mean. I have a few volumes of this, so be patient, They will be posted. Enjoy the cover.

Make Love Not War volume 1

01 Love - Alone Again Or
02 Stephen Stills - Love the One You're With
03 Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth
04 Woody Guthrie - This Land Is Your Land
05 Beatles - I Will
06 Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
07 Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
08 Grateful Dead - Truckin'
09 Fifth Dimension - Aquarius-Let The Sunshine In
10 Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind
11 Rascals - A Beautiful Morning
12 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
13 Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World
14 Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
15 Quicksilver Messenger Service - Pride Of Man
16 Peter, Paul & Mary - Blowin' In The Wind
17 Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
18 New Seekers - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
19 Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times
20 Mamas And The Papas - Creeque Alley
21 John Lennon - Imagine
22 Canned Heat - Going Up the Country

No comments:

Post a Comment