Ashford & Simpson Pick

This pick is songs written by Ashford & Simpson. I have a couple that repeat as I liked both versions of certain songs. Here are my favorites written by Ashford & Simpson. Make sure to leave a comment about what I am missing and tell me you like the album cover.

Ashford & Simpson Pick

01 New Riders Of The Purple Sage - I Don't Need No Doctor
02 Tina Britt - The Real Thing
03 Ray Charles - Let's Go Get Stoned
04 Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
05 Fifth Dimension - California Soul
06 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By
07 Ronnie Milsap - Let's Go Get Stoned
08 Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
09 Ashford & Simpson - Solid
10 The Coasters - Let's Go Get Stoned
11 Ashford & Simpson - Stay Free
12 Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
13 Quincy Jones with Ashford & Simpson & Chaka Khan - Stuff Like That
14 Diana Ross - The Boss
15 Brothers Johnson - Ride-O-Rocket
16 Diana Ross - Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand)
17 Corinne Bailey Rae - Do You Ever Think Of Me
18 Humble Pie - I Don't Need No Doctor
19 Cilla Black - Silly Wasn't I
20 The Guess Who - Hey Ho (What You Do To Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment