Paisley Pick 6

By now you either hate me or love me for these Paisley Picks. I know there are plenty more to cover even after this, so if you have a favorite that I missed, Please tell me in the comments, because I know there will be another volume eventually. In the meantime keep a look out for the Acid Rock and The Garage series because they are all getting posted.

Paisley Pick 6

01 Peter Cook & Dudley Moore - The L. S. Bumble Bee
02 Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
03 Love - You Set The Scene
04 Grapefruit - Dear Delilah
05 The Turtles - Grim Reaper Of Love
06 Bee Gees - Every Christian Lion Hearted Man Will Show You
07 Tame Impala - Music To Walk Home By
08 David McWilliams - The Days of Pearly Spencer
09 The 23rd Turnoff - Michael Angelo
10 Country Joe And The Fish - Grace
11 The Craig - I Must Be Mad
12 Circulatory System - The Lovely Universe
13 The United States Of America - Cloud Song
14 Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
15 Simon Dupree & the Big Sound - Kites
16 The Id - Boil The Kettle, Mother
17 The Pretty Things - S.F. Sorrow Is Born
18 Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne
19 Danny Elfman - Veruca Salt
20 The Ventures - Endless Dream
21 Vinyl Kings - Chocolate Cake
22 Peanut Butter Conspiracy - It's A Happening Thing
23 The Fire Escape - Love Special Delivery

3 comments:

  1. WHOA! I think we have a lot more in common. I don't think I've ever read on any blogs, comment boxes, etc, the mention of The 23rd Turnoff's "Michael Angelo." I absolutely love the tune. I still play it from time to time. You gotta love those rare gems.

    The Id's Boil The Kettle, Mother = LOVE that groove but not so much in the vocal department. imo, doesn't sound right with that groove.

    I could talk days regarding the tracks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the series! My garage series will eventually be posted and I think you'll like it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I planned on doing a series of Garage Rock but other things got in the way. I also had plans for some funky library/lounge comps. I get sidetracked easily lol.

      Delete