Newfangled Again volume 1

This pick started because I was hearing some new music that reminded me of old music, So I put some old and new together for the current generation to discover some older music that fit in with their "new" music. All it really did was get me re-acquainted with some of my old favorites and start to really enjoy some of the bands coming out. But you get to benefit from my OCD-ness by listening to the first of many volumes of new and old wave, punk, whatever you want to label it. I label it: Newfangled, because I am becoming a cantankerous old punk. Get off my lawn! BTW, this was already posted on the fabulous ButterBoy site, so check out that blog.

Newfangled Again volume 1

01 Radiohead - Creep
02 Lou Reed - Dirt
03 All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
04 Blink 182 - All The Small Things
05 Puffy Amiyumi - Friends Forever
06 Sum 41 - The Hell Song
07 Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
08 Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love (with Someone You Shouldn't've)?
09 My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
10 Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
11 The Strokes - Someday
12 Wire - Three Girl Rhumba
13 Elastica - Connection
14 Bowling For Soup - Girl All The Bad Boys Want
15 Garbage - Boys Wanna Fight
16 Good Charlotte - Girls & Boys
17 Pixies - Vamos
18 The Killers - Somebody Told Me
19 XTC - Generals and Majors
20 Shonen Knife - Hot Chocolate
21 Switchfoot - Meant To Live
22 Hole - Violet
23 Bauhaus - Passion of Lovers
24 White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment