Kiss Connection 1 (Songs with Kiss in the title)

There are too many songs with Kiss in the title (or about Kissing) that ten volumes wouldn't cover it. But these are the ones I picked for this What's the Connection? There will be one more of the Kiss Connection playlists for this year, so if you have a favorite song about the perfect Kiss, make sure you leave it in the comments.

Kiss Connection 1

01 Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
02 Stephen Tin Tin Duffy - Kiss Me
03 No Mercy - Kiss You All Over [Spike Remix]
04 Art of Noise - Kiss
05 New Order - The Perfect Kiss
06 Cure - Just One Kiss
07 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me
08 Marti Brom - Kiss Me Big
09 Hollywood Brats - Then He Kissed Me
10 Betty Everett - The Shoop, Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
11 Everly Brothers - 'Til I Kissed You
12 Tony Bennett & kd Lang - A Kiss To Build A Dream On
13 Dean Martin - Besame Mucho
14 George Michael - Kissing a Fool
15 Marc Almond - Angel in Her Kiss
16 Soul II Soul - Kiss The Girl
17 Debbie Harry - French Kissin' In The USA
18 Sun 60 - C'mon And Kiss me
19 The Replacements - Kiss Me on The Bus
20 Specimen - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
21 Will Powers - Kissing With Confidence
22 Bugs Bunny - Big Fat Kiss

2 comments:

  1. You're correct about the amount of playlists. If I were to pick at this moment my top 3 = First Kiss on Mars by Stone Temple Pilots, Kiss on My List by Hall & Oates, and Taste of a Kiss by The Basement Wall. Ask me tomorrow and I'll come up with more, lol. By the way, I like your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to add those to the list for next time, although I am surprised that I didn't include at least one of them... I love Hall & Oates!

      Delete