Beatles Weirdest

I do not think I have ever seen this anywhere. I picked the weirdest Beatles songs. But I had some rules. Even though I love the sound collage stuff like Revolution 9 and some of the crazy amazing tape stuff from John and Yoko, that was off the table. Couldn't use it. It had to be a song by the Beatles or a solo Beatle, that just was a bit weird or strange or off base. Nothing from Yoko, nothing from Linda, etc. I was expecting a lot of John, but really it ended up being more Paul. I found at least one of each solo, a few Beatles tracks and frankly the rest was Paul. I left a few on the table, including the one track yesterday. I hope you like this one. I did make another compilation of their most rockin' songs that is a bit more traditional (or less strange) and maybe I will post that tomorrow. But I like this one better.

Beatles Weirdest

01 Beatles - I Am The Walrus
02 Beatles - What's The New Mary Jane
03 Paul McCartney - Nod Your Head
04 Beatles - Wild Honey Pie
05 Beatles - Why Don't We Do It In The Road
06 Paul & Linda McCartney - Monkberry Moon Delight
07 Wings - Magneto And Titanium Man
08 Beatles - Blue Jay Way
09 George Harrison - His Name Is Legs (Ladies And Gentlemen)
10 Beatles - Only A Northern Song
11 Beatles - Dig It
12 Paul McCartney - Kreen-Akrore
13 John Lennon - Meat City
14 Beatles - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
15 Beatles - You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
16 Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
17 Ringo Starr - Las Brisas
18 Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer
19 Paul McCartney - Temporary Secretary
20 Paul McCartney & Wings - Loup (1st Indian On The Moon)
21 Paul McCartney - Check My Machine (Full Length Version)

2 comments: