Poke Pick

All songs picked for their relationship to Pokemon. My daughter and I played the Pokemon TCG. We were pretty good. We ran a Pokemon "Gym" at a local Toys R Us for quite a while until they decided to no longer host them. It was fun. At one time my daughter was in the top ten West Coast under nine players. I still have decks we made and played with. Of course, I made a CD of Pokemon related songs. I haven't kept up with it, but even though I am an old man, it was still fun. I have no idea what kind of new songs and artists have made Pokemon songs (please tell me of any "good" ones if you know.) As for the card game, I don't even know what the latest set is. Last I remember was Ruby? Or Sapphire? Or maybe one or two after that. We didn't make competition decks really much after Gym or Fossil or something like that. I always tried to make a Team Rocket deck, but they always kind of sucked. One year for Halloween, we dressed up as Team Rocket. Very Fun. Homemade costumes. Either way these were the songs.

Poke Pick

01 Billy Crawford - Pokemon Theme
02 Pokemon - 2 B A Master
03 Weird Al Yankovic - Polkamon
04 Vitamin C - Vacation
05 M2M - Don't Say You Love Me
06 B-Witched - Get Happy
07 Angela Via - Catch Me If You Can
08 NSync - Somewhere Someday
09 Youngstown (featuring Nobody's Angel) - Pokemon World
10 O-Town - Comin' To The Rescue
11 The B-52's - The Chosen One
12 Donna Summer - The Power Of One
13 Mandah - Lullaby
14 Pikachu's Rescue Adventure - Dance Of The Bellossom
15 Blessid Union Of Souls - Brother My Brother
16 Team Rocket - Team Rocket Motto
17 Team Rocket - Double Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment