Evil Step-Brothership 2

A continuation of the Led Zeppelin covers and covered pick, with a few mashups included. The Beat Farmers is interesting and fairly rare. I understand the story is that they went to a recording booth at a fair or something like that and just recorded it on the spot. At least that's what they said during the interview when they were in the radio studio I worked at. I also love the Beatnix. I wish I had more from this band, because that's a brilliant version. Probably my most favorite Led Zeppelin cover because it doesn't sound at all like the original, but it is exactly like the original at the same time. I've had non-music people say that they had no idea that Led Zeppelin covered the Beatles. LOL!

Evil Step-Brothership 2

20 Dread Zeppelin - Kashmir
21 George Clinton - Heartbreaker featuring Killah Priest
22 Sheryl Crow - D'yer Mak'er
23 Red Star Rebels - Rock And Roll
24 Josh White - Jesus Gonna Make Up My Dying Bed
25 Lez Zeppelin - On The Rocks
26 Doors vs Led Zeppelin - Break Through Love
27 Beat Farmers - Zeppelin Medley
28 Beatnix - Stairway to Heaven
29 Blind Willie Johnson - It's Nobodys Fault but Mine
30 Tool - No Quarter
31 Temple City Kazoo Orchestra - Whole Lotta Love
32 Stone Temple Pilots - Dancing Days
33 Hayseed Dixie - Black Dog
34 Martin Gore - In My Time of Dying (Dance remix)
35 Suzanne Vega vs Led Zeppelin vs Streetlab - Tom's Immigrant Diner
36 Orchestre National De Jazz - Dazed And Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment