Femmes Fatale 4

I feel like I need to remind you that these Femmes Fatale picks are divided by odd and even volumes. Even is more upbeat. I'm going to mention two of the female singers on this comp. Not because they don't all deserve mention, but because I feel like it. The first is Jo Kennedy. You may not know who she is. But Down Under she is a singer actress. I saw her in a fun movie Starstruck. She plays a singer. Great soundtrack a silly plot. One of my favorite Australian movies. I won't mention that the soundtrack includes several male bands that you may know. It has Jo Kennedy, that's all you need to know. The other artist is Storm Large. I never had heard of her. But I went to a concert and accidentally came early to the show. She opened. Almost no one there. I was blown away. I instantly became a fan. Bought her CD's. Loved all of them. Supposedly she was on some TV show competing and made this single with Dave Navarro. I have no idea if she won or not, but if she didn't, shame on the judges. One of the best singers live I have ever seen/felt. And I've seen a lot. I want to be her groupie.She was amazing.

Femmes Fatale 4

01 Corinne Bailey Rae - Like a Star
02 Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice
03 Sheryl Crow - Soak Up the Sun
04 The Blow - Parentheses
05 Storm Large with Dave Navarro - Ladylike
06 Peaches with Joan Jett - You Love It
07 Cansei De Ser Sexy - Music is My Hot Hot Sex
08 Bang! Bang! - Candystop
09 Fergie - Fergalicious
10 Pink - Stupid Girls
11 Be Your Own Pet - Damn Damn Leash
12 Bonnie Hayes with the Wild Combo - Girls Like Me
13 Meg & Dia - Monster
14 The Pipettes - Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me
15 Diva Zappa - When The Ball Drops
16 Jo Kennedy - Monkey In Me
17 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Peek-A-Boo
18 Eurythmics - I Need A Man
19 Divinyls - Pleasure And Pain
20 Cassie - Me & U
21 Lesley Gore - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
22 Bananarama - No Feelings
23 Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control (Le Tigre Remix)
24 Maggie Estep - Hey Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment