Instrumentals

I'm not saying these are the best, just that they are the ones I thought of when I made this pick. That said, they are all pretty good. I want to mention two of them. Journey I will talk about since most people think of them after Steve Perry joined. But their first couple of albums were pretty darn good. Prog rock-like. Jazz rock. Normally, I would include Kahoutek from the first album, but this time I included a different track. But they are all good. And second I want to just mention the Commodores. Before they went all Lionel-Ritchie-easy-going-pop-ballad, they rocked as a funk band. The track on here is a great example of it. They were good. Anyway, enjoy the pick. I have fun listening to it every now and again.

Instrumentals

01 Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien
02 King Crimson - Red
03 Focus - Hocus Pocus
04 Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
05 Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick
06 The Who - Sparks
07 Frank Zappa - Peaches en Regalia
08 Commodores - Machine Gun
09 Jimi Hendrix Experience - 3rd Stone From The Sun
10 38 Special - Robin Hood
11 Van Halen - Eruption
12 Jeff Beck - Freeway Jam
13 Booker T. And The MG's - Green Onions
14 Journey - Topaz
15 Traffic - Glad
16 Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (Opening Theme)
17 Santana - Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment