What Is The Connection? Breathing

I guess it's really more than Breathing. It's songs with Breath, Breathe, Breathing, Air, Oxygen, etc in the title. That way I could put one of my favorite Sweet songs in the connection, as well as Kate Bush, X, Talking Heads and Ministry. How else would I get all those in one compilation? Only one, really, song about not breathing. although a couple could be construed as not breathing at all. I like this compilation, because it covers a lot of genres (all that I listen to)

What Is The Connection? Breathing

01 Spice Girls - Oxygen
02 Faith Hill - Breathe
03 Creed - One Last Breath
04 Kate Bush - Breathing
05 Berlin - Take My Breath Away
06 Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
07 Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
08 Quicksilver Messenger Service - Fresh Air
09 The Police - Every Breath You Take
10 Telepopmusik - Breathe
11 Erasure - Breath Of Life
12 Talking Heads - Air
13 Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
14 Thunderclap Newman - Something In The Air
15 Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe
16 The La De Das - How Is The Air Up There-
17 Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
18 Ministry - Breathe
19 X - Breathless

No comments:

Post a Comment