What's The Connection? Boom 1

All songs with Boom in the Title make this Connection. Volume one. When I finished this WTC, I realized that a couple of my very favorite Boom songs were not on this one. Granted I had Paul Lekakis, Krakftwerk, Perry Como and L'Trimm. I even had John Lee Hooker, but around this time I had already seen a special movie and the main song from that movie was not on this list. So tomorrow I do volume two.

What's The Connection? Boom 1

01 Juster - Boom Boom Boom
02 Goldo - Boom Da Boom
03 Shangri-Las - Sophisticated Boom Boom
04 Apache Indian - Boom Shakalak
05 DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Boom! Shake the Room (Ultimix)
06 Perry Como - Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
07 Dick Robertson - I Faw Down and Go Boom
08 Kraftwerk - Boing Boom Tschak
09 Hot Action Cop - Doom Boom
10 The Iguanas - Boom Boom Boom
11 The Chords - Sh Boom
12 L'Trimm - Cars With The Boom
13 Anastacia - Boom
14 Daddy Dewdrop - Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Jes' Love It)
15 Nobody's Angel - Boom Boom
16 Paul Lekakis - Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room)
17 Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom
18 Tom Tom Club - Booming And Zooming
19 Shaggy - Boombastic
20 John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
21 Walt Solek - Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay

No comments:

Post a Comment