Femmes Fatale 6

I have a few more of these put together, but not quite finished (volumes and covers, etc). So this will be the last one for a bit. I'm ending on the even side, so a little bit less mellow. I finished this one around 2006 or so. I was listening to the Mock and Toof remixes. I liked them quite a bit and mixed it in with several other remixes and edits that I also liked. You have enough of an idea of what I was trying to accomplsh with this pick, so even though I am busy with volumes seven through ten, give me some suggestions that you would like to see fit in this collection, in the comments. BTW, I have noticed that it sometimes takes  a while for me to get notification of the comments, I will get to it and approve everything (unless it is spam, which gets deleted)

Femmes Fatale 6

01 Basement Jaxx - Hush Boy
02 Midnight Star - No Parking on the Dance Floor
03 L'Trimm - Cars With The Boom (BootyClash Mix)
04 Paris - Stars Are Blind
05 SOS Band - Just Be Good To Me
06 Company B - Fascinated (Miami Mix)
07 Madonna - Lycra Virgin (Mock & Toof Remix)
08 Black Eyed Peas - Tight Humps (Mock & Toof Remix)
09 Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You (Mylo Vocal)
10 Olivia Newton John - Physical (HT Funk Remix)
11 Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) Radio Edit
12 Cyndi Lauper - Disco Inferno
13 ATC - Around The World (La La La La La)
14 Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For-
15 One Way - Cutie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment