Faux

This is a special pick for me. First, I have had a couple of people in my life that I have felt completely in trust with them cutting my hair. Completely. Where I could just walk in and let them decide how to change my hair to something completely different and I would be okay with it. One of those was Mikel. He was the owner of Faux Hair Salon in Campbell, California. He died unfortunately. And I ended up moving out of California. Still have not found anyone like Mikel. He loved music. He loved trying new things with hair. I had some interesting haircuts over the years and years he cut my hair. His salon was amazing. Everyone there was really good. The cover of this commpilation was a tuck and roll wall that was on one side of the shop. New art all the time. It was cool. He loved playing new music. And I made several CD's for him to play at his shop over the years. This was one of them. 

Faux

01 Storm and The Balls - Hopelessly Devoted
02 Lydia Lunch with The Anubian Lights - Trouble
03 Ojays vs Britney - Back Stab Me One More Time
04 Miss Kittin - Kiss Factory
05 Ladytron - Seventeen
06 Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
07 Book Of Love - Boy, It's My Sound & Vision
08 Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (Asereja)
09 Rosenstolz, Almond, Nina Hagen - Total Eclipse
10 Melon - I Will Call You (And Other Famous Last Words)
11 The B-52's - Don't Worry
12 Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
13 Josie Cotton - Johnny, Are You Queer
14 British Electric Foundation featuring Paula Yates - These Boots Are Made For Walking
15 Letters To Cleo - I Want You To Want Me
16 Suzanne Fellini - Love On The Phone
17 Nina Hagen - Pillow Talk
18 The Primitives - Crash
19 The Hummingbirds - Sister Goldenhair
20 Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment