Femmes Fatale 2

Volume two of the Femmes Fatale pick is the first one with more upbeat feel. Play the two volumes after each other and it's very obvious. I was thinking of renumbering and putting all the evens and all the odd together, but I want to stay true to the original idea as I first envisioned it. So too bad if it bothers your OCD (like it does with me.) All of these songs I played on my radio show at one time or another long ago. And it was a cassette at one point. A couple of notes that are interesting. I talked with Lydia Lunch way back when. I do love that girl! And I talked to her about all of her crazy shit she's done and she mentioned that she hated this track (and her version of Spooky) She though it was weak. I told her she was crazy. It was brilliant in my mind, because of how she did it. Definitely not tha same as her stuff with Clint Ruin etc, but I loved it just the same. Laster that year she put out Trouble which is kind of in this same vein, so maybe she listened. Doubtful, though. Never went anywhere with her, but not because we didn't flirt enough. I have never had so much mutual grab ass with nothing coming of it.

Femmes Fatale 2

01 Romeo Void - Never Say Never
02 The Pandoras - In And Out Of My Life (In A Day)
03 Nina Hagen - I Love Pol
04 Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
05 Nena - 99 Luftballoons
06 The B-52's - Give Me Back My Man
07 Pearl Harbor & The Explosions - Drivin'
08 Grace Jones - Use Me
09 Suburban Lawns - Janitor
10 Missing Persons - Words
11 Yoko Ono - Walking On Thin Ice
12 Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
13 Lene Lovich - New Toy
14 Aretha Franklin - Respect
15 Concrete Blonde - Still in Hollywood
16 The Pretenders - Precious
17 Martha & the Muffins - Echo Beach
18 Adult Net - White Night (Stars Say Go)
19 Blondie - Rip Her To Shreds
20 Lydia Lunch - Atomic Bongos
21 X Ray Spex - Oh Bondage, Up Yours
22 The Cosmopolitans - (How To Make Your) Husband Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment