Flic Your Bic 2

Continuing on with the Flic Your Bic Pick, it's volume two! I limited the selection to only one song per band per volume. And not just to "hits". Well, I guess they are all hits, to me. The first couple of bands that are repeating show up on this volume. Led Zeppelin and Sweet are the ones here. Ballroom Blitz is the one song that people usually place first for Sweet, but you notice that I used Love is Like Oxygen on volume one. No mistake. I think of that song as the biggest Flic Your Bic song of theirs (although the Blitz is certainly up there. On the other hand fo Zeppelin, it is hard to not use Stairway as a Flic Your Bic tune. It is perhaps the biggest example of this type of song. The song I used here is probably way less thought of, but I think that's a mistake.

Flic Your Bic 2

11 Led Zeppelin - Rock And Roll
12 Barnstorm - Rocky Mountain Way
13 Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla
14 Focus - Hocus Pocus
15 Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
16 Golden Earring - Radar Love
17 Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides
18 Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
19 Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
20 Doors - Light My Fire
21 Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
22 Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light
23 Ted Nugent & The Amboy Dukes - The Great White Buffalo
24 Black Sabbath - Iron Man

No comments:

Post a Comment